The Photographer Dustin Abbott shares a quick look at the relative strengths and weaknesses of the two 30FPS sports titans – the Canon EOS R3 and the Sony a1. Which comes out on top? Check out the video below to get the answer!
The US price for Canon EOS R3 is $5999 and available at Amazon | B&H Photo |Adorama.
Canon EOS R3 at a glance
- 24MP Full-Frame Stacked BSI CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II, Eye Control AF
- 6K60 Raw and 4K120 10-Bit Internal Video
- 30 fps E. Shutter, 12 fps Mech. Shutter
- 5.76m-Dot EVF with 120 fps Refresh Rate
- 3.2″ 4.2m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Multi-Function Shoe, Built-In Vert. Grip
- CFexpress & SD UHS-II Memory Card Slots
- Wired LAN and 5 GHz Wi-Fi Support
Via: Dustin Abbott