Best SD Memory Cards for Canon EOS R8. Here is our full list of top recommended SD cards for Canon EOS R8 mirrorless camera.
The Canon EOS R8 has a single memory card slot that supports the ultra-fast UHS-II SD cards. In addition, Pairing a powerful full-frame 24.2MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC X image processor, the Canon EOS R8 offers 6K oversampled UHD 4K 60p video recording, 4:2:2 10-bit shooting and up to 2-hours of video recording at 29.97 fps, and it supports up to 40 fps continuous shooting. So, for the Canon EOS R8 users, we highly suggest picking up a fast V90 or V60 UHS-II SD cards from the list below.
As mentioned above, the Canon EOS R8 ($1,499 at B&HPhoto/ Adorama) has a single memory card slot supports ultra-fast UHS-II SD cards. It is absolutely essential to ensure that the memory card you are looking to purchase is compatible with your Canon EOS R8 camera before making a purchase.
Canon EOS R8 Supported Memory Cards
The Canon EOS R8 has a single memory card slot that supports the ultra-fast UHS-II SD cards.
- Memory Card Slot: 1 x SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)
- Memory Card Type: SD Card
- Memory Card Speed: UHS-II
- Recommended Capacity: 64GB – 1T
Recommended SD Cards for Canon EOS R8
If you’re looking for a hassle-free solution to choosing the right memory card for your Canon EOS R8, look no further. These cards have been thoroughly tested and meet all of the compatibility requirements for the Canon EOS R8, ensuring that you can capture stunning images and videos with ease.
- Best Pick: Kingston Canvas React Plus UHS-II SD Card (V90)
- Runner up: PNY X-PRO 90 UHS-II SD Card (V90)
- The Fastest: Sony SF-G Tough UHS-II SD Card (V90)
- Popular Choice: SanDisk Extreme PRO UHS-II SD Card (V90)
- Popular Choice: ProGrade Digital UHS-II SDXC Card (V90)
- Popular Choice: Delkin Devices Power UHS-II SDXC Card (V90)
- Affordable Choice:Sony SF-M Tough UHS-II SDXC Card (V60)
To make it easy for you to compare and choose the best option for your needs, we’ve made a quick comparison table that highlights the key features.