Canon says the RF135mm F1.8 L IS USM will be released from January 26. One of the most anticipated lenses for the Canon EOS R mirrorless system is the soon-to-be-shipping Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS USM.
The Canon RF 135mm F1.8 L IS USM ($2099 at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama) medium telephoto lens really steps up your photography game when shooting portraits or even sports, thanks to high-quality optics, and L-Series features.
Check availability from the links below :
Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS USM Lens Key Specifications
- Powerful and bright L-Series medium telephoto lens featuring 17 optical elements in 12 groups.
- Excellent image quality with three UD Lenses perfectly placed to reduce chromatic aberration, and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) to prevent ghosting.
- Optical image stabilization at up to 5.5 stops* of shake correction. Up to 8 stops* of shake correction when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS).
- Nano USM for AF drive that is both fast and smooth, and is also quiet enough to use when shooting movies.
- Two programmable lens function buttons (one on the top and one on the side), previously only available on Canon super-telephoto lenses.
- Minimum focus distance of 27.6 inches, and allows shooting at a maximum magnification of 0.26x.
- Circular (9 blades) aperture for beautiful, soft backgrounds.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!