First Canon Firmware Update for EOS R3 flagship camera released. Firmware Version 1.1.1 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
1. Adds the ability to use Smart phone link adapter AD-P1.
2. Adds the ability, when using EOS Utility or Browser Remote for remote shooting with two cards inserted, to set the recording method and select the card to be recorded to.
3. Adds the ability to cancel [Subject Tracking] by pressing the Quick Control <Q> and then <INFO> buttons.
4. Adds Ukrainian as an option to the language of “Browser Remote”.
5. Improves operation stability during FTP transfer.
6. Fixes an issue that in rare instances, the camera may become inoperable when shooting in the Servo AF setting while operating the <AF-ON> button.
7. Fixes an issue, in which the camera cannot be used as an access point if the camera is being used in a region that only support 2.4 GHz bandwidth for Wi-Fi connections.
Download Canon EOS R3 firmware 1.1.1 at Canon USA
The US price for Canon EOS R3 is $5999 and available at Amazon | B&H Photo |Adorama.
Here are some hands-on review videos of Canon EOS R3. You can also see our free Canon EOS R3 in Stock Tracker and watch official Canon EOS R3 sample images.
Best Lenses for Canon EOS R3 | Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R3 | New Canon ST-E10, DM-E1D, AD-E1 Accessories
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Rumors and get latest Canon News.
One thought on “Canon EOS R3 Firmware Update 1.1.1 Released”
If you have a mac and are running the Monteray operating system you may run into a problem opening the file from Canon with the update. Just a heads up.