Here are the Canon EOS R10 Sample Images after the official announcement. Canon EOS R10 ($979 at B&H, Adorama) is a new 24MP APS-C CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel AF. Like the R7, it can shoot still photos at up to 15 fps (23 fps with the e-shutter), or capture 4K/30p oversampled video using the full width of the sensor.
In addition to the sample photos officially published by Canon, you can find the links of the prominent camera review sites in this article. Let’s first go with official Canon EOS R10 Sample Images.
Official Canon EOS R10 Sample Images
EOS R10 Key Specifications
- Compact and lightweight APS-C R-series mirrorless camera with DSLR-like styling and handling
- All-new 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- 651-point Dual Pixel CMOS AF II with same subject-detection and tracking technology as EOS R3
- 15fps burst with mechanical shutter
- 23fps burst with electronic shutter
- 4K 30p UHD video from 6K oversampled full-width
- Built-in flash
- Single UHS-II SD card slot
- Body-only weight of 429g (0.95 lbs.)
- MSRP: $979.99 body-only ($1099 kit with RF-S 18-45mm; $1379 kit with RF-S 18-150mm)
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!