Canon is rumıored to update its vlogging compact camera with an upgraded AF system. If everything goes on schedule then we will have the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark IV camera in Q1 / Q2 of 2022.
According to the latest Canon Rumors, the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark IV camera is expected to be released in 2022. In terms of specifications, the G7 X Mark IV camera may be equipped with a 20.1-megapixel 1-inch stacked CMOS image sensor and DIGIC X image processor, with a full-pixel dual-core CMOS autofocus system, which can achieve no cropping 4K/60p, Full HD/120p Video shooting. For reference, the Canon G7 X Mark III camera was released in early July 2019. Here are the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark IV specifications rumored so far : Continue reading “Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark IV to be Announced in 2022”
Canon released the new firmware update version 1.3.0 for Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III camera.
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III Firmware Version 1.3.0
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III firmware 1.3.0 incorporates the following enhancements:
1. Adds support for [Video Blog Recording Mode] setting to the [Movie Mode] function.
2. Adds support for [Zebra Settings] to the [Movie Mode] function.
3. Adds support for [Aspect marker] to the [Shooting information display setting] in [Movie Mode].
4. Adds support for [Recording emphasis] to the [Shooting information display setting].
5. Adds supports level display when AF mode is set to [Face + Tracking priority AF].
Firmware Version 1.3.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.2.0. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.3.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
You can buy the Canon G7 X Mark III at retailers such as Adorama/B&H Photo Video/Amazon.