Here are the rumored Canon EOS R100 specifications. Canon will be announcing the new “EOS R100“ in next several weeks, probably in later this year. The entry-level RF mount will be the third model in the APS-C mirrorless camera lineup after the EOS R7 and EOS R10. The Canon EOS R100 is expected to replace already discontinued EOS M6 Mark II.
Rumored Canon EOS R100 Specifications
- 24.2mp APS-C Sensor
- DIGIC X
- 12fps (Mechanical)
- Dual Pixel AF II
- 1.04 million dot Vari-Angle touch screen
- No EVF
- New accessories will launch with the camera, what they are is unknown at this time
The upcoming 5 Canon RF mount APS-C format mirrorless lenses that may be released in the future:
- Canon RF-S 22mm f/2 STM
- Canon RF-S 11-55mm f/4-4.5 IS STM
- Canon RF-S 55-250mm f/4.5-7.1 IS STM
- Canon RF-S 16-55mm f/2.8 IS USM
- Canon RF-S 32mm f/1.4 STM
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography. Ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!