New leaked images of the Canon EOS R3 mirrorless camera have been leaked online. The Canon EOS R3 images shows the back and front of the full frame mirrorless camera.
The already in development Canon EOS R3 will be priced $5,999. The Canon EOS R3 full-frame mirrorless camera is already listed at B&H Photo. This is the Canon’s answer to the Sony A1 and Nikon Z9 with the new EOS R3 full-frame mirrorless camera.
What we know about Canon EOS R3
- Full-frame stacked BSI CMOS sensor
- Eye control AF, dual pixel CMOS AF
- Subject tracking with deep learning
- Continuous shooting up to 30 fps
- The Canon EOS R3 is not the flagship camera
- The R3 sensor may not be produced by Canon
- “Resolution trick” (pixel-shift or something else?)
- Next-generation of DPAF system (quad-pixel AF?)
We already know that the Canon R3 will feature a new Canon-developed back illuminated stacked CMOS sensor. The sensor will be powered by DIGIC X imaging processor, 30fps burst shooting with AF/AE tracking, an integrated grip design with professional levels of weather-proofing. Canon’s most advanced autofocusing system ever, an innovative new autofocus Eye Control Function, and compatibility with Canon’s Mobile File Transfer smartphone app.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography. Ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!