Canon EOS R10 is coming along with the rumored EOS R7 camera on May 24, 2022. Here are the first set of Canon EOS R10 specifications.
Canon EOS R10 will be the first entry-level RF Mount camera APS-C image sensors. The Canon R10 will literally replace the Canon EOS M6 Mark II camera which was discontinued a few days ago.
Rumored Canon EOS R10 Specifications
- 15-23fps (Mechanical/Electronic)
- 1x UHS-II (supported)
- HDR PQ
Rumored Canon EOS R7 Specifications
- 32.5mp APS-c Dual Pixel CMOS AF (DPAF 2nd generation)
- 15-30fps (mechanical/electronic)
- 2x UHS-II supported
- 4K @ 60/50fps (NTSC/PAL)
- 1080p @ 120/100fps (NTSC/PAL)
- C-Log 3/HDR PQ
- In-Body IS
- Arrival on June/July 2022
The Canon EOS R7, EOS R10, RF-S 18-45mm IS & 18-150mm Lenses have been added to Canon’s latest product list. The official announcement will be on May 24, 2022.
The upcoming Canon products list:
- Canon EOS R7 body
- Canon EOS R7 with 18-150mm Kit
- Canon EOS R10 body
- Canon EOS R10 with 18-45mm Kit
- Canon EOS R10 with 18-150mm Kit
- Canon RF-S 18-45mm IS
- Canon RF-S 18-150mm