First Canon EOS R3 Review is out. Before the official launch Gordon Laing put his hands-on the new Canon EOS R3 to test any of the features.
The Canon EOS R3 is high-end mirrorless camera aimed at professionals who demand the fastest speed and toughest body. Announced in April 2021, it’s Canon’s most powerful mirrorless camera to date, and while likely to outperform the 1Dx Mark III in most respects, it’s officially positioned between it and the EOS R5.
Check out the very first Canon EOS R3 Review:
Canon released more details and specifications of the upcoming Canon EOS R3 mirrorless camera. Check it out!
Canon EOS R3 Specifications:
- New Canon-developed back illuminated stacked CMOS sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- High speed 30fps electronic shutter with AF/AE tracking + RAW shooting at this speed
- AF tracking of people, animals (including birds) and motorsports (racing motorbikes and racing cars)
- 8 Stops Coordinated Control IS with Optical IS and In-Body IS
- 4K Canon Log3
- Oversampling 4K
- Internal RAW video
- Eye Control AF point selection
- Multi-Controller & Smart Controller
- Vari-Angle Touch Screen
- NEW accessory shoe
- Wifi 5GHz
- AF down to -7.0 EV
- Inclusion of cars and motorbikes in AF tracking technology
- RAW internal movie recording
- Speedlite shooting with electronic shutter
- The same weather sealing as the EOS-1D series
- LP-E19 Battery
- Dual card slot SD & CFExpress
The Canon EOS R3 full-frame mirrorless camera is already listed at B&H Photo and Adorama. This will be the Canon’s answer to the Sony A1 and Nikon Z9 with the new EOS R3 full-frame mirrorless camera. You can see the highlighted new information in bold.
Via: Gordon Laing