Ideal for wildlife, motorsports, and more, the RF 600mm f/4 L IS USM provides up to 5.5 stops of shake correction, delivering consistent and sharp results. Featuring a customizable electronic manual focus ring on the lens barrel, you can select from three different speed levels to adjust manual focus to your desired preference.
Canon RF 600mm f/4 L IS USM Lens Key Features
- Super-telephoto, 600mm Lens with Wide f/4 Maximum Aperture, Exclusively for EOS R-series cameras
- Optically Identical to EF 600mm f/4L IS III USM lens; Minimum Focusing Distance of 13.78 ft. / 4.2 m
- Super Spectra Coating (SSC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) Helps Minimize Ghosting and Flare
- Compatible with Canon RF 1.4x and 2x Extenders
- Customizable Electronic Focus Ring, with Manual Focus Capability during SERVO AF
- 9 blade Circular Aperture for Beautiful Bokeh, When Aperture is Stopped Down
- Two Focus Presets Available – Instantly Return to One or Two Memorized Focus Distances
- Dust- and Water-resistant Design, with Fluorine Coating on Front Element for Easy Cleaning
- Lens Format: Full Frame
- Fixed Focal Length: 600mm
- Lens Type: Super Telephoto Lens
- Image Stabilization: Yes (IS)
- Special Features: Bokeh Effect, Dustproof/Splashproof
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography. Ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!