The Canon RF 70-400mm f/5.6-7.1 IS USM lens is a non-L lens. The aperture of the Canon RF 70-400mm lens has not yet been confirmed, but it is rumored for F5.6-7.1.
The Canon RF 16mm f/2.8 lens is also a non-L prime lens which has not appeared on the roadmap until now. This lens is probably for a full-frame sensor, but it may also be a very useful wide-angle lens for APS-C cameras. I don’t think this lens will have a macro function.
Canon RF Mount Lens Roadmap for 2021:
- Canon TS-R 14mm f/4L
- Canon TS-R 24mm f/3.5L
- Canon RF 10-24mm f/4L USM
- Canon RF 14-35mm f/4L IS USM
- Canon RF 18-45mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- Canon RF 100-400mm f/5.6-7.1 IS USM
- Canon RF 24mm f/1.8 IS STM Macro
- Canon RF 35mm f/1.2L USM
- Canon RF 60mm f/1.0 L USM
- Canon RF 135mm f/1.4L USM
- Canon RF 500mm f/4L IS USM
- Canon RF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM
- Canon RF 1200mm f/8L IS USM
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!