Canon RF 1200mm f/8L IS USM Lens is an upcoming lens announced on February 24th, 2022. The release date for this lens is on May 19th, 2022.
The Canon RF 1200mm f/8 L IS USM Lens is a super-telephoto, fixed focal length lens is the longest telephoto lens among Canon’s EOS R System lineup. If you are waiting to buy this super telephoto prime lens, here are the details of Canon RF 1200mm f/8 L IS USM Lens pre-order, release date and price information.
Canon RF 1200mm f/8L IS USM Lens Features
- Outstanding image quality, 1200mm super-telephoto fixed focal length lens expands the EOS R system.
- Impressively light at 7.4 lbs., while retaining high levels of image quality.
- Minimum focus distance of Approx. 14.1 ft. / 4.3 m.
- Optical Image Stabilization with up to 4 Stops* of Shake Correction, Including Three IS Operation Modes.
- Super Spectra Coating (SSC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) Helps Minimize Ghosting and Flare.
- Compatible with both RF1.4x and RF2x Extenders for focal lengths of 1680mm and 2400mm.
- Customizable electronic focusing ring with Manual Focus Capability during SERVO AF.
- Two focus presets available — instantly return to one or two memorized focus distances.
- 9-blade circular aperture for beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Durable L-series Construction with Dust- and Water-resistant Design, Fluorine Coating on Front Element for Easy Cleaning.
Canon RF 1200mm f/8L IS USM Lens Specs
|Lens Mount||Canon RF|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||2° 5′|
|Minimum Focus Distance||14.1′ / 4.3 m|
|Optical Design||26 Elements in 18 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Fixed and Rotating|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Drop-In)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||6.6 x 21.1″ / 168 x 537 mm|
|Weight||7.3 lb / 3340 g|