Here is an excellent video from Canon Europe showcasing the features of the RF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM lens. This new lens for the Canon EOS R full frame mirrorless system is going to be a best selling product.
The Canon RF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM will start shipping in July with a price tag of $1,399. Check availability at B&H, Adorama.
The most prominent feature of the Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L MACRO IS is the control ring for spherical aberration. The SA control ring allows to change the kind and appearance of the bokeh and to obtain a different focus effect by turning the ring. The 5 minutes video below introduces all the features of the RF 100mm f/2.8L MACRO IS.
- World’s First Medium Telephoto Macro Lens with a Maximum Magnification of 1.4x
- High Image Quality and Bright, fixed f/2.8 Aperture Telephoto Macro RF Lens
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5 Stops of Shake Correction
- Hybrid IS Compensates for Angular and Shift Camera Shake during Macro Shooting
- High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Dual Nano USM
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Dust – and Weather-resistant
Both the Canon EOS R5 and the EOS R6 are super hot selling mirrorless cameras on the market. Canon EOS R5 in stock.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography. Ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Rumors and Canon News.