Here are the Canon EOS R6 Mark II Sample Images after the official announcement. Canon EOS R6 Mark II ($2499 at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama) is a new is a 24MP full-frame camera aimed at enthusiast photographers and video shooters. The camera also includes updated AF features, faster continuous burst rates, better rolling shutter suppression, 6K RAW video recording and much more!
The Canon EOS R6 Mark II camera body only and kits with either the Canon RF24-105 F4 L IS USM or the RF24-105 F4.0-7.1 IS STM USM lens is available for retail prices of $2499.00, $3599.00 and $2799.00 respectively*.
- US: Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama
- UK: Amazon UK
- DE: Amazon DE
In addition to the sample photos officially published by Canon, you can find the links of the prominent camera review sites in this article. Let’s first go with official Canon EOS R6 Mark II Sample Images.
You can also see all the Canon EOS R6 Mark II Sample Images at Canon China. See more Canon EOS R6 Mark II sample photos at Dpreview gallery, Imaging-Resource and PhotographyBlog.
Canon EOS R6 Mark II Key Specifications
- 24.2MP CMOS sensor
- 12 fps mechanical shutter (40 fps electronic shutter)
- Built-in image stabilization rated to 8.0 stops
- 4K/60p video (oversampled from 6K)
- 6K ProRes Raw video with a compatible Atomos recorder
- Raw burst mode with pre-capture
- Moving subject HDR mode
- 3.68M-dot EVF capable of up to 120 fps refresh (0.76x magnification)
- 1.62M-dot, 3-inch rear touchscreen
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- 760 shot-per-charge battery rating (CIPA)
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Rumors and get latest Canon News.
One thought on “Canon EOS R6 Mark II Sample Images”