Canon has released the new firmware version 1.4.0 for the Canon EOS R6 mirrorless camera. The highlight of this firmware update is the addition of Canon Log 3.
Both the Canon EOS R5 and the EOS R6 are super hot selling mirrorless cameras on the market .Canon EOS R5 in stock. You can follow the links below to download the new Canon firmware updates.
Download link: Canon EOS R6 Firmware Update Version 1.4.0
Firmware Version 1.4.0 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
- Adds [Canon Log 3] to [Canon Log settings].
- Simultaneous movie recording on card 1 and card 2 has been added.
- Improves operation stability when using the RF400mm F2.8 L IS USM and RF600mm F4 L IS USM.
- Fixes an issue in which, during HDMI connection, if the camera’s screen turns off, a zebra pattern is displayed via the HDMI output.
- Fixes an issue in which sufficient image stabilization effects may not be attained immediately after the start of shooting.
Firmware Version 1.4.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.3.1. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.4.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors and Canon News.