It seems the release of the Canon EOS R3 is getting closer. Looks like select photographers are getting their hands on the new Canon RF mount flagship camera.
The Canon EOS R3 is apparently being used at the G7 summit in the United Kingdom this week.
The Canon EOS R3 making a debut at G7 pic.twitter.com/gEoRg0y8B5
— Jakki Moores ? (@JakkiMoores) June 12, 2021
Canon EOS R3 Specifications
- Multi-Controller & Smart Controller
- Vari-Angle Touch Screen
- NEW accessory shoe
- Wifi 5GHz
- High speed 30fps electronic shutter with AF/AE tracking + RAW shooting at this speed
- AF down to -7.0 EV
- 8 Stops Coordinated Control IS with Optical IS and In-Body IS
- 4K Canon Log3
- Oversampling 4K
- Internal RAW video
- Inclusion of cars and motorbikes in AF tracking technology
- RAW internal movie recording
- Speedlite shooting with electronic shutter
- The same weather sealing as the EOS-1D series
- LP-E19 Battery
- Dual card slot SD & CFExpress
Canon released more details and specifications of the upcoming Canon EOS R3 mirrorless camera.
The Canon EOS R3 full-frame mirrorless camera is already listed at B&H Photo and Adorama. This will be the Canon’s answer to the Sony A1 and Nikon Z9 with the new EOS R3 full-frame mirrorless camera. You can see the highlighted new information in bold.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors and Canon News.