Here is a full in-depth review of Canon EOS R3. Chris and Jordan have been testing a full production EOS R3 and published their final review.
You can watch to find out how the production camera performed or take a look the EOS R3 samples from the review. Enjoy !
Canon EOS R3 at a glance:
- 24MP Full-Frame Stacked BSI CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II, Eye Control AF
- 6K60 Raw and 4K120 10-Bit Internal Video
- 30 fps E. Shutter, 12 fps Mech. Shutter
- 5.76m-Dot EVF with 120 fps Refresh Rate
- 3.2″ 4.2m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Multi-Function Shoe, Built-In Vert. Grip
- CFexpress & SD UHS-II Memory Card Slots
- Wired LAN and 5 GHz Wi-Fi Support
We finally have a production Canon R3 and we put it to the test – AF performance, high ISO, dynamic range, e-shutter, video quality, heat management and more! Watch our in-depth review of the Canon EOS R3 to find out what you need to know.
Here is the Canon EOS R3 review:
Table of contents:
- 0:00 – Intro
- 0:58 – Electronic vs. mechanical shutter
- 2:12 – High ISO performance
- 3:28 – Dynamic range
- 4:19 – Jacket explanation
- 4:48 – Overheating
- 6:16 – Video quality
- 7:01 – Annoyances
- 7:48 – Video conclusion
- 8:57 – Eye-control AF performance
- 10:13 – Autofocus performance
- 11:16 – Flash photography
- 12:10 – Flicker reduction
- 12:54 – Conclusion
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!