The latest rumors suggest that Canon will be announcing a new “EOS R100” entry-level RF mount APS-C mirrorless camera in Q1 of 2023. Based on product numbering and first leaked features, the EOS R100 will be positioned below the newly announced EOS R10 ($979 at B&H, Adorama).
In terms of technical specifications, the Canon EOS R100 camera will be equipped with a 24.2-megapixel APS-C format CMOS image sensor capable of 14fps high-speed continuous shooting and 4K/30p video capture.
Canon EOS R100 Rumored Specifications
- 24.2MP APS-C format CMOS image sensor
- 14 fps high-speed continuous shooting
- 4K/30p video
- No HDR PQ video model like Canon EOS R10
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Announcement in Q1 or Q2 2023
The upcoming 5 Canon RF mount APS-C format mirrorless lenses that may be released in the future:
- Canon RF-S 22mm f/2 STM
- Canon RF-S 11-55mm f/4-4.5 IS STM
- Canon RF-S 55-250mm f/4.5-7.1 IS STM
- Canon RF-S 16-55mm f/2.8 IS USM
- Canon RF-S 32mm f/1.4 STM
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography. Ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!