Canon released a new firmware update version 18.104.22.168 for Canon EOS C70 cinema camera.
The EOS C70 is a new generation RF Mount Cinema EOS System camera featuring Canon’s 4K Super 35mm DGO sensor. With 4K 120P Slow Motion, High Dynamic Range and Dual Pixel CMOS AF in a compact body, it takes the RF System into a brand-new era.
Canon EOS C70 Cinema Camera: $5,499 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama
Canon EOS C70 Firmware Version 22.214.171.124
Firmware Version 126.96.36.199 incorporates the following fix and enhancements:
1. Adds support for the Cinema RAW Light recording modes.
Bit Depth:12 bit
2. Adds [Frame Recording] modes.
3. Adds [Interval Recording] modes.
For further information, please refer to the latest version of the camera’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.
– Firmware version 188.8.131.52 is for updating EOS C70 cameras running firmware version 184.108.40.206 – 220.127.116.11. If your camera’s firmware is already version 18.104.22.168, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
– Please refrain from loading menu settings generated using the most recent firmware version to a product running an old firmware version, as doing so may affect camera operations.